Consulate General of IndiaSan Francisco, California
Serving the states of: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and territory of Guam
Passport Related Services
Important Notice : New Service Provider
With effect from May 07, 2013, M/s BLS International Services Ltd will be the new service provider for Passport and Passport Related Services.
Contact details of M/S BLS International Services Ltd. San Francisco:
4837 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118
Tel. Passport Helpline: +1-773-696-4748
The Consulate General of India, San Francisco, does not, directly accept applications, either in person or through mail for passport related services.
- The normal processing time of passport is 4 weeks.
- Passport issued from Passport Issuing Authorities other than San Francisco could take much longer.
- If you wish to seek any information regarding these services, or if you wish to ascertain status of processing of your application, or if you have any complaints/suggestions regarding the service, you must contact BLS International only.
- Please contact BLS International Services Ltd. San Francisco at Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. BLS Phone: (646) 351-0182
- Consulate will not reply to any email or telephone enquiry on the passport and passport related services, unless the service is delayed by more than 20 working days from the date of submission of all necessary documents.
- Please provide us with the following details to enable us to further assist you: full name, date of birth, passport number, contact number/email and the application reference ID / receipt number.
- Applicants can also use the following link in case there are inordinate delays/lack of response from BLS <Click Here>
Other Passport related Services - Helpful tips
- Do's and Dont's for Indian Emigrants
- Guidelines for adoption of Indian children
- Helpful Information
- Miscelleneous Services
- Academic Qualification Equivalance Certificate
- Affidavit for Childs Passport to be issued in India
- Attestation of Death Documents
- Attestation of Documents
- Attestation of Will
- Birth Certificate or non Availability of Birth Certificate
- Commercial Documents
- Life Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- No Objection Letter For Child Adoption (for Adoption)
- NORI (No Obligation to Return to India)
- NRI Certificate
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Power of Attorney / Affidavits relating to Property or Financial Matters
- Registration of Birth
- Statement of Need Certificates for Medical Doctors
- OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) cards
- Passport Related Services
- Photograph Specifications
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) Cards
- Renunciation of Indian Citizenship & Surrender of Indian Passport